I was called by God at the age of nineteen. This ministry was birthed in my heart, divinely appointed. I sought to answer my call with a hunger for God and to see His will come to past. I surrended to His will; with miracles locked up in me. I sought Him daily and waited on Him for directions, with much prayer and fasting.
He caused me to sit, watch, listen, learn and wait with a burning desire to see the power of God demonstrated. I prayed as I never prayed before .I was then led to write the name GREATER MIRACLE MINISTRIES and place it on the wall above my bed .I would often look at it and call it into being.
I was led by the Holy Spirit to launch out in the deep on Sunday December 7th 2008 in my living room at 115-07 Jamaica Avenue. Six months later the Lord provided a place of worship at 117-02 Mrytle Avenue Richmond Hill NY.
I am fulfilling the will of my Father for my life. Jesus said "he that is greatest among you, let him serve." My desire is to strengthen, teach, preach, deliver and set free those that need to know God, through Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Ghost.
May all Gods' children be partakers of His grace and experience His love.1John2:15_17 "love not the world neither the things of the world, if any man love the world the love of the Father is not in him. "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all and when we shall see Him we shall be like Him. GRACE and PEACE.
HIS SERVANT IN CHRIST JESUS
Pastor Rusheed Mohammed
- Calling God’s creation to pray and not to faint.
- Standing in the gap; to repair the breeches, to come into His presence and bring back holiness in the body of Christ..
- To see the hand of God move as never before; with perseverance and determination to win this race..
- For He said they which run; run that you may receive a prize..
- My desire is to go and do what I have never done for the Kingdom of Heaven..
- Feel free to join with me; it does not matter of what nation, language or what kind of life you are from..
- Let GOD ARISE and let His enemies be scattered..
- Watch and Prayer.
- Called out by God, separated unto Him for such a time like this. To touch the heart of every king, every President, every man, woman, boy and girl.
- To walk in His fullness and to demonstrate the power of the holy Ghost; to reach the unreachable touching the untouchable by prayer and intercession.
- Calling back the Bride to the Groom, for she has to be ready when He comes.
- She cannot be cold or lukewarm, but on FIRE, having her robe white without spot or wrinkle
- Reaping a harvest that is ripe and ready
- JESUS said not ye, there are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. John 4:35-36